US Plan to Completely Destroy Europe’s Economy
Nya Dagbladen’s Swedish correspondents released a secret memo written by strategists at the Pentagon-affiliated RAND Corporation, dated January 2022. The three-page document outlines in black-and-white a US plan to completely destroy Europe’s economy using Ukraine and a “Russian attack”. .” in which Germany and the government of Olaf Scholz played an important role.
The reason for the “weakening” of Berlin, according to the plan, is to cut off Russian gas and oil supplies and encourage the petrochemical and metallurgical disaster in Germany with a loss of 300 billion euros. As a result, unemployment and emigration increase across Europe, Europe’s brightest minds migrate to the United States, and Washington ends up benefiting up to $9 trillion.
Can we really hope that after this publication, which is not the least Western publication in terms of media importance, Europe will finally understand what is happening in the current great geopolitical game and who has the main interest in the energy crisis, and that he is starting to change his extremely hateful rhetoric against Russia into something more or less reasonable?
Link here: However it is in German, I have put it through a translator and will be posting it below this link:
Translation of the link above is below.
Europeans, like enchanted rabbits, deliberately go down the throat of the American boa constrictor
Over the past two years, SP military experts have not tired of stressing that the US has two main goals with NATO: to expel the USSR/Russia from Europe as a foreign civilization and to keep continental Europe under control so that a new leader does not one day appear there.
Thus, the independent military expert Igor Mykolaychuk said that the Yankees inflicted the third largest defeat on Germany in its history, because in a hybrid war they failed to “gift” Ukraine, which the Germans had been after since the beginning of the 20th century, calling it a colony (under Wilhelm II) or a settlement area (under the Nazis), and more recently dreamed of bringing the Ukrainian land completely under their economic control.
- International historians have repeatedly said that Germany does not have a normal history, “ he stressed, for example, in March of this year. – You have, they say, only 12 years of National Socialism and the main memorial Auschwitz, and you have to constantly regret what you did. Seventy-five years, three generations of Germans have grown up in this paradigm. The Germans had had enough and again began to cherish imperial dreams. But Biden smashed them with “soft power” and conquered Europe without a shot being fired. Obviously, now America will not allow Germany to dominate the Old World in any way.
All this time, Europe in general and the political elite of Germany in particular repeated the mantra that the United States is our friend and Russia is our enemy, and all the fabrications about the destruction of Europe by America are “machinations of the Russian enemies”.
However, recently Swedish correspondents of Nya Dagbladen published a secret memorandum of strategists of the Pentagon-affiliated RAND Corporation dated January 2022. The three-page document outlined in black and white an American plan for the complete destruction of the European economy with the help of Ukraine and a “Russian attack”, in which Germany and the government of Olaf Scholz played an important role.
The reason for the “weakening” of Berlin, according to the plan, is to cut off Russian gas and oil supplies and promote the petrochemical and metallurgical disaster in Germany with a loss of 300 billion euros. As a result, unemployment and emigration are rising throughout Europe, the best minds in Europe are migrating to the United States, and Washington ends up profiting with up to nine trillion dollars.
Can we really hope that after this publication, which is not the most insignificant Western publication in terms of the importance of the media, Europe will finally understand what is going on in the current big geopolitical game and who has the main interest in the energy crisis, and that it will begin to change its extremely hateful rhetoric against Russia into something more or less reasonable?
- in 1991, it was Russia that considered the Cold War to be over, while many politicians in Europe smiled politely, but continued to prepare for another confrontation with Russia, “ recalled Sergei Nazievsky, a member of the CPRF and a politician. – It is no coincidence that, against the background of recent political events, Europe has taken a Russophobic stance, as if on cue. After all, very many of those who make politics in today’s European Union either grew up directly with educational and political programs of the USA, or are under the strong influence of Washington.
The Swedes are right: the entire current conflict in Ukraine, with all its consequences, was staged by the United States. So as soon as America wants it, it will stop. But I don’t see any preconditions for this, since the White House benefits from the events. After all, Germany was able to build today’s European Union largely only thanks to cheap energy resources from Russia.
The question also arises as to why such a publication appeared, since all European media are controlled by America. Perhaps it is a look at the last remnants of reason that are still present somewhere. We should support them in a good way and remind the European voters – guys, look at what they are doing to you, who you are really advocating for.
- Perhaps the only hope is that at least sober voices in Europe will become louder, but I do not think that Europe will come to its senses against the background of such publications, “ Sergei Obukhov, Doctor of Political Science, expert on socio-political processes and crisis situations in Central Europe and Russia, secretary of the Central Committee of the CPRF, shared his opinion with the SP newspaper. – The European economic power, which is in no way inferior to that of China and the United States, is completely inappropriate to the political subjectivity of the European elites. This is the basis of the current conflict over the reorganization of global economic chains in anticipation of the redistribution of the world under the auspices of the Ukraine conflict, more precisely, the commodity market, which involves the virtualization of oil and gas markets by returning them to all kinds of “futures” and “derivatives”, which, first of all, allow American financial corporations to profitably control all these energy flows.
No one has overridden the concept of capitalist profit margin, the financial “world toad” can not live otherwise, so Europe, so to speak, has come under pressure.
So Europe will “make sense” only through a catastrophe like in 1945, when our troops invaded Berlin.
“SP: – Maybe after this article of the Nya Dagbladet, Sweden will think about the role that is assigned to it in the American deputy project of NATO?
- Probably, this article appeared because the forces in the Swedish government have regrouped and radical right-wing forces that are opposed to global transnational corporations are coming to the fore. So at least a part of the Swedish political elite is sounding the alarm. But I wouldn’t seriously bet on that either.
We have seen very well how Russia’s international positions have fluctuated after the Kiev regime’s reports on the “success of the counteroffensive” in Kharkiv. If Europe (and the Swedes) do not see a fundamental breakthrough in the situation in the field of special operations in the near future, the Western elites will continue to follow Uncle Sam’s tail.
Everything will depend on the balance of power in the near future. Here I see parallels with the Battle for Moscow during the Great Patriotic War. As soon as we were able to reverse the situation in our favor, an anti-fascist movement arose in Europe, and Roosevelt and Churchill became much more accommodating. So it is here – we need the result of a special operation to persuade the Western elites to rethink.
Until then, Europe, especially Sweden and Finland, will probably not be able to free itself from the yoke of the United States. After all, according to military politician Andrei Koshkin, head of the Department of Political Science and Sociology at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, they are an excellent springboard for NATO and its henchmen to exert military and political pressure on Russia in the coming struggle for Arctic resources. For the winner of the twentieth century, it is not the restoration of the status quo in Ukraine or the eastward expansion of NATO, but the Arctic with its unimaginable resources.
– What is happening in the world at the moment is undoubtedly very sad and disturbing. But it’s just a certain latent phase“ ” says the expert. – I am deeply convinced that at the end or even in the middle of this century, with one hundred percent probability, the real struggle will begin in the Arctic. It could very well become much more violent than what is happening now. And with the expansion of NATO, the US leaders of the alliance are simply creating a wider springboard for the upcoming confrontation.
“SP: So, one can assume that the US will stop at nothing to get as much northern territory as possible?
- There are no obstacles for you here. Neither military, nor political obstacles, nor moral or ethical constraints are taken into account, so you can carry out absolutely any provocation just to increase pressure on Russia. In a hybrid war waged against us for a long time, the Americans and the British will stop at nothing when so much is at stake
Source: “Kill Europe with Ukraine”: the Swedes published a secret Pentagon plan
In other news
The US currency is trading at highs over the past 20 years, and equity investors should beware of its excessive strengthening, analysts at Morgan Stanley warn. They see this as a potential catastrophe for the US economy, and believe that the risks are feared by the American authorities, who will make every effort to weaken the dollar.