Magical Oil For Lustrous Hair – Amla Hair Oil
Amla, since ages has been known for its goodness in terms of hair growth. Amla or gooseberries is a fruit that has been used in many recipes especially for pickles in India but besides being a tasty dish, it is worth a lot more. Amla oil is considered excellent for hair growth
Benefits of amla oil
Here are some amazing benefits of using amla:
1. Hair growth: The phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla help in increasing the scalp circulation and stimulate healthy growth.
2. Serves as a natural conditioner: Amla can nourish, strengthen and condition your hair thereby making it shiny and adding volume to your hair.
3. Treats Dandruff: Dandruff is usually the result of dryness. This vitamin-C rich juice cures the dryness and prevents the accumulation of dandruff.
4. Reduces graying of hair: The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt pre-mature greying.
5. Strengthens hair: Amla oil strengthens your follicles thereby facilitating growth and strengthening of the hair.
6. Antioxidant: Amla has twice the antioxidant power of acai and around 17 times of pomegranate.
7. Thickening of hair: With its nutrients and other beneficial properties, applying Amla oil can make your hair thicker and bouncier
8. Prevents frizzy hair: It prevents dryness and helps in restoring moisture. It also removes the dead cells.
Shampoo can be quite drying to the hair, stripping away an excess of natural oils from the hair shaft and leaving dry and dull. For added protection before you cleanse, apply amla oil, making sure your hair is thoroughly coated. Keep it on overnight, then in the morning shampoo as usual. Your hair should feel soft and shiny, being less susceptible to breakage. This will help your hair to grow longer.
Use as a Conditioner:
For conditioning treatment, massage warmed amla into your hair and scalp, cover with a plastic top and sit under a steamer or dryer for 20 minutes. The rubbing impact will enhance course and help in hair development as the oil sustains and fortifies the hair shaft. On the other hand, you can wrap your hair in a warmed, clammy towel for comparable outcomes. Wash out and style. Utilize amla every day to keep up gloss and condition. Apply a little add up to your palms, and disperse equally all through your hair, giving careful consideration to the closures. Do this around evening time.
Available in 100/20 ml at Walmart and other Major Stores.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Rahela_Lashkari/2486125